Share Tammy

Share |

Thursday

Don't Answer The Phone....


A Good Plan.....

Patton said a good plan violently executed today is far and away better than a perfect plan tomorrow.....

Successful folks don't answer the phone.... I have said this for years and with the invention of text it makes my point ever so clear.

I am not trying to come off as rude, but if you are busy you know that phone conversations can take up a large part of the day. Many of them far off track from your business goals.

Instead leave a nice message on your voicemail sking the caller to state their business and contact information. This will free you up to act thoughtfully on all decisions while avoiding the things that aren't successful to your goals.

Conversely, I would rather someone send me to voicemail, then take care of what I needed rather than the small talk.


WOA on Myspace

<!--8518a368788c4a25b2a3ec7bf48dc2a7-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorites

Shop Hilarious