Share Tammy

Share |

Thursday

Country, Veteran's Military Service and Comedy

Air Force! Besides being a mother, serving my country was my proudest moment! It takes courage, strength, loyalty and teamwork . The values and commitment to country, friends and family extends to everything I have accomplished in my life.

Serving reminds you that there are no obstacles that cannot be overcome and that when knocked down we can always get back up and be more successful and productive than ever before.

The motivation, dedication and sense of community built during my military service largely makes me the person I am today! I have little fear even when I am hungry , I know that I will perseverance and as long as I am the soldier in life to my friends trying my best to never leave a man behind, that they too, whether vets or not will, also not leave me behind!

I am a comedian now, I gave up the paycheck and the title to become what I know I was born to do..... bring people together, help them work together, create relationships and now I lead them to laughter and new beginnings. I fear not, because I had learned the structure needed to survive thanks to my military training. I learned to lead and defend .

So, I gave up the title and the paycheck, and here I am,  Welcome to Midlife, I am the hungrycomic.com (coming soon) and founder of worstofanything.com (live). Either my Military training gives me the tools I know I need to succeed, or I inhaled entirely too my gas through my mask during survival training!!

I am a Proud American and Veteran of the United States Air Force. I am forever thankful to my fellow military members for defending my right to live , laugh and be an IDIOT!!

Sorry a bit long, but I really really loved my service to my country. It alone gave me tools I could not have received anywhere else!




E-mail Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorites

Shop Hilarious