Share Tammy

Share |

Thursday

Click to Share Me! hubba hubba....


This was written in April 2010........ 


It likes me it likes me not. Me thinks the Facebook gods may want to check into some counseling. Evidently their need for attention extends well beyond the boundaries of this virtual empire they had create. Not only now do they feel the need to be liked by strangers in strange places but in addition. They need our attention as well .... Have the help centers been a little too quiet ? Do they think we don't need them ? Not only have they turned " fans" of ours to mere likes I guess fan book is next on their agenda the only good use I can imagine from all the leftover fan buttons.  In addition to self not less promotions of themselves to strangers the equivalent of taking candy from a stranger they want us who did have fans to feel a little less adequate. I have   400 or so fans. I think leftovers I don't think they can be a "fan" anymore well at least not out in the open "accepting" Face book world. Evidently this is the "don't ask don't tell policy" people can "like" me but you can't be a fan ..... Big brother is watching. And back to the fans , counseling and a need for approval.

Has it ever worked that in order to make their over inflated egos feel superior it is necessary to hurt others ? As they go around like little girls who did not get enough attention at home getting strangers to like them and I bet they even let some "follow" them home and even join their "special " club .

So as they cheapen themselves to feel more liked and powerful they went to great lengths to keep the little dogs down. As the fb gods swell with the extra attention and the empty promised to follow and join     them. They made a point to let me know that not only did I only and would I only ever have 400 fans but they out a like button up to let me know that not only was I limited to 400 but in addition to that out of the 400 only 200 liked me.

Imagine the crushing blow that comes from initially seeing 200 folks under a brand new "like" column and thinking I had some how with one of my funny stories ( I refer to as personal tragedies, oh but I can't argue with 400 fans that laugh at my luck ) had gone viral it a sudden , gets you sick to quick and dies out kind of viral like Ebola... got a crowd talkin... but never made it to the popularity of the cold virus that is for sure.Since only 200 liked it to in actuality realizing that not only was I stuck at 400 fans for life never realizing my FB fan count of one thousand  but lo and behold only 200 of them liked me. ....I didn't have 200 extra I just only have 200 that like me.

Oh thank you Facebook gods for giving me that info... Just like I don't want my man to really tell me what I look like in those jeans I could have lived without that knowledge. I can live with the fact that I at least have 200 Real Fans or at least very dear friends that in same spirit of not telling me how I look in those jeans just don't make public that they don't think I am funny. At least you don't see me pimping my self out on every corner price of real estate in the social verse hoping some one will follow me and at the very least say in public they like me.... Watch your back facebitty two can play at this game. I ' ll be the one next to you at the cyber checkout of thoughts and conversation. Wearing all read and letting people "love me" even if it is only one article at a time or they just need to feed .........

Send this article to a friend just make sure you press the "love" button :)Make sure you Click love and then share me!!


E-mail Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorites

Shop Hilarious